All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEssential tax information for the small business owner in every industry that will bring their tax liability to its knees. Written in language that everyone can understand, this well-rounded guide offers essential business basics and tax information that all small business owners need to kw to set up, maintain and grow a successful business. Some of the hot topics discussed are: Office & file organization Record, file and tax return recovery W-2, 1099-Misc and the new 1099-K Business expenses Incorporation, Partnership and LLC basics Health and retirement benefits for the self-employed Talking to the IRS and responding to tices What to expect in an audit In an honest and frank discussion about sex work, business and taxes, Tax Domme also addresses those issues specific to people working in the Adult Industry such as: How any type of sex worker can prepare and file their tax return legally Handling income from various sex work properly Deductions specific to the different types of sex work demystified This guide was inspired by questions from business owners, client tax issues encountered and discussions with colleagues and the IRS.
- Author BiographyTax Domme, Lori St. Kitts is a seasoned tax professional that has worked with a large variety of domestic and international businesses. She is also a former sex worker and active advocate of the Adult Industry who believes that the tax law is for everyone. To this end her main purpose is to keep the taxpayer in compliance with the law, but to use the law to the their advantage. She lives in Seattle, Washington with her husband and two teen boys. Among her many interests she enjoys travel, anthropology, writing, cooking, bellydancing and living life to its fullest.
- Author(s)Mistress Lori a St Kitts
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.