All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are few areas of ecomic policy-making in which the returns to good decisions are so high-and the punishment of bad decisions so cruel-as in the management of natural resource wealth. Rich endowments of oil, gas and minerals have set some countries on courses of sustained and robust prosperity; but they have left others riddled with corruption and persistent poverty, with little of lasting value to show for squandered wealth. And amongst the most important of these decisions are those relating to the tax treatment of oil, gas and minerals. This book will be of interest to Ecomics postgraduates and researchers working on resource issues, as well as professionals working on taxation of oil, gas and minerals/mining.
- Author BiographyPhilip Daniel is Deputy Head, Tax Policy Division, in the Fiscal Affairs Department of the International Monetary Fund. Michael Keen is Assistant Director in the Fiscal Affairs Department of the International Monetary Fund, where he was previously head of the Tax Policy and Tax Coordination divisions. Charles McPherson is Technical Assistance Adviser in the Fiscal Affairs Department of the International Monetary Fund with particular responsibilities for fiscal and financial policies in resource rich countries.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Explorations in Environmental Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharles McPherson,Michael Keen,Philip Daniel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.