All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1978 and w thoroughly revised, Reading Greek is a best-selling one-year introductory course in ancient Greek for students of any age. It combines the best of modern and traditional language-learning techniques and is used in schools, summer schools and universities across the world. The Teachers' Notes to Reading Greek are intended to help teachers at school, at university and in adult education to use the course to their best advantage. They do t tell the teacher what to do but describe the practice of experienced users of the course and offer suggestions for tactics to adopt, including advice on matters such as lesson planning, year-plans and potential examination papers. This volume of tes has been thoroughly updated to match the revised edition of the course.
- Author(s)Joint Association of Classical Teachers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleReading Greek
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.