All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a group of expert contributors, this book details the complexities of t only preparing teachers for the classroom but also helping them to succeed in the profession itself. Addresses topics of vital importance to new and veteran teachers, this authoritative volume explains how to build a strong sense of self to help teachers weather the inevitable storms they will face in the field, such as state mandates, district directives, and parental pressures.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Reform S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width171 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn I. Goodlad,Timothy McMannon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.