All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exotic flower from a faraway land, Celia came to London to become a proper English rose - a wide-eyed incent, newly awakened by womanhood's kiss...yet burning with a sensuous heat inflamed by gypsy blood. To one she is promised - a man of wealth and power and property. Yet ather will own her heart. He is Grant Hamilton, a daring and unpredictable American rogue who senses a kindred spirit in the stunning, copper-eyed beauty whom he has agreed to escort through London's social whirl. Yet Grant is determined to resist his own secret yearnings for the exuisite enchantress. For there is danger in a love that can kw bounds - and in a passion that could only lead to shattering ruin...or ecstasy.
- Author BiographyDubbed the Queen of Historical Romance, Rosemary Rogers was born in Ceylon (now known as Sri Lanka). She is the beloved author of fifteen bestselling romances for Avon Books, including such classics as Wicked Loving Lies, Surrender to Love, and Midnight Lady, and her novels have been translated into eleven languages. Rosemary Rogers left an indelible impression on the world with her passionate Steve and Ginny series -- Sweet Savage Love, Dark Fires, and Lost Love, Last Love -- and continues to touch the hearts of readers every year. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Rosemary Rogers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2000
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight206 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Audio cassette
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Running Time90
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.