Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSokreaksa S. Himm was a young member of a large family in Siemreap City, Cambodia. When the country fell to the Khmer Rouge in April 17, 1975, his family joined the exodus to the jungle villages. A the young Khmer Rouge soldiers consolidated their grip, the deaths increased. Anyone who complained; anyone educated; anyone an informer disliked: all were sent to study , killed. Teenage boys were brainwashed into amoral, vindictive thugs. Finally the day dawned when the family were marched to a ready dug grave in a jungle clearing: one by one they fell as they were hacked down. Sokreaksa, gravely wounded, was covered by the bodies of his brothers and sisters. His executioners walked away, laughing. That morning Sokreaska climbed from the mass grave. Hatred burned in his heart. Could he possibly forgive his family's killers?
- Author(s)Sokreaksa S. Himm
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.