All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEtienne has a problem; he's going to be declared bankrupt, t only that but his life is in danger. How did he arrive at this crossroads in his life? Jacques Werner's tight thriller spins the tale of Etienne, educated in Switzerland, young and keen to get involved in the adrenalin rush of business. He loans capital from his grandmother and sets up Tradissima, a raw materials trading company. When things go a little unsteady a client approaches him wanting to be a sole client, questions asked. But plenty of questions will need answers later on. A tight vella, Jacques Werner's The Tears of Paul Ryan will be a welcome addition to devotees of the thriller.
- Author BiographyJacques Werner, a graduate of the University of Geneva and of the Harvard Law School of the United States is an international business lawyer whose practice focuses on international commercial arbitration.
- Author(s)Jacques Werner
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.