Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionProduction of Construction Documents and Administration of the Construction Process represent the technical side of the architectural profession. This book has three parts: Part 1 presents practices and procedures for the production of Construction Documents, both drawings and specifications, including some opinions on how those documents can be more efficiently composed and prepared; Part 2 presents practices and procedures to enable more efficient administration of the construction process, including closeout and warranty; and Part 3 includes documents used in the practices and procedures of the first two parts. This book is t intended to be a carved-in-stone way to approach the technical side of architecture, but a presentation of what worked for this author, including numerous, and sometimes humorous, lessons learned over his 39 years as a registered architect.
- Author(s)MR William E Friend
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.