Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe two historical debates studied here are concerned with the impact of techlogical change on unemployment and on the ecomy generally. The topic is of enduring interest among both ecomists and the public at large. The history of these 20th century debates has t previously been studied in detail, and the book provides valuable insight into the evolution of the understanding of a fundamental issue in the ecomy. By providing insight into idea evolution and ecomic methodology, the book is a valuable description of the ways in which ecomists work and react to each other.
- Author BiographyGREGORY R. WOIROL is Professor of Economics and holder of the Richard and Billie Deihl Distinguished Chair at Whittier College. Dr. Woirol has published numerous books and journal articles dealing with subjects in economics.
- Author(s)Gregory R. Woirol
- Date of Publication22/07/1996
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 173.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.