All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs change goes, techlogy implementation is as big as it gets. Techlogy is a breathtaking investment. A typical ERP effort often takes 2-3 percent of revenue and a heck of a lot of work, devouring profitability, time, focus, and energy. Why do we do it? For the huge upsides: competitiveness, survival, domination, success. This book is for anyone whose neck is on the line to deliver. How do you make sure you deliver? The key is to get people to use techlogy correctly. Techlogy is a tool. If you can't harness the power of the people in your organisation to use that tool correctly, you've lost. Authors Tricia Emerson and Mary Stewart, lifetime change professionals, posed a question to themselves and their colleagues: What do you wish you had kwn when you started your toughest techlogy project? The result is The Techlogy Change Book.
- Author BiographyTrish Emerson has spent her career managing organisational change. Her passion is helping enhance the value of her clients' most important asset - their people. Trish so loves her chosen field that she launched her own firm: Emerson Human Capital Consulting, Inc (EHC). Since 2001, EHC has provided organisations with creative solutions that bring tangible results. Mary Stewart loves to talk about change. A former Big Five change management consultant, Mary now considers herself a writer and communicator. She has found her groove helping Emerson Human Capital reach out to clients and the consulting industry. She helps craft messages to our clients, maintains EHC's branding and image, and supports the communication line of business.
- Author(s)Mary Stewart,Tricia Emerson
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.