All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn over 100 practical and tactical short chapters, this complete guide has a wealth of immediately-useful ideas and tactics for every techlogy salesperson. These include 'Words That Work' - real-world examples that you can put to work for you immediately. Beginning with 'Customer Vision and why selling has changed, to tactics for reaching 'unreachable' prospects and handling the most challenging selling situations, you will benefit from insights and world-proven techniques for becoming an even more successful sales professional.
- Author BiographyKen Wax has led technology sales teams ranging from startups to industry giants. He has trained salespeople from Microsoft to Monster.com, from IBM to Accenture, and has been the keynote speaker at dozens of conferences on five continents. Ken has also written over 120 magazine articles published around the world.
- Author(s)Ken Wax
- PublisherKen Wax
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKen Wax
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.