All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA friendly, free-and-easy bear, A cosy, jolly, teasy bear Is always welcome everywhere. Fair and furry, fat and free, That's the kind of bear to be. Like Me! Join Teddy Robinson as he has a birthday party, goes to hospital and plays at the seaside. He's sometimes rather shy and sometimes a bit of a show-off - but with his love of rhymes and his great imagination, Teddy Robinson is the best friend any child could have. Teddy Robinson has been enchanting readers since his first appearance in 1953. Gloriously illustrated with the author's original line drawings, a ribbon marker and with a foreword by the author's daughter, Deborah Sheppard, this beautiful hardback edition of Joan G. Robinson's The Teddy Robinson Storybook is a truly special gift to treasure.
- Author BiographyJoan G. Robinson was trained as an illustrator and began writing her own stories in 1939. Over thirty of her books were published before her death in 1988. Her most enduring character, Teddy Robinson, first appeared in 1953. This collection of stories has been selected by the author's daughter Deborah - star of the books and owner of the real Teddy Robinson.
- Author(s)Joan G. Robinson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMacmillan Children's Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.