About this product
- DescriptionThe Teeny-Weeny Walking Stick is a heart-warming tale about Edward, a little boy who discovers 'little people' living at the bottom of his garden. Big sister Hattie doesn't believe him so he sets out to bring her proof. The lively dialogue between Edward and Hattie and the magical fairy world are captured beautifully by Lambert's colour illustrations. Geared to children aged 4-7, The Teeny-Weeny Walking Stick looks at the natural world from a child's point of view. Lambert is an illustrator and watercolour artist living in Merseyside. Titles include Slenda Ella and her Fairy Hogfather, The Baddies Goodies, and The Story of the Easter Bunny, which reached number three in the New York Times best-selling children's book list in 2004. Hodgson is also author of The Robot Who Couldn't Cry and Hugh's Blue Day, both published by Hogs Back Books.
- Author BiographyKaren Hodgson is the author of The Robot Who Couldn't Cry and Hugh's Blue Day. Sally Anne Lambertis the author of The Baddies Goodies, The Best of Friends, and The Story of the Easter Bunny.
- Author(s)Karen J. Hodgson
- PublisherHogs Back Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHogs Back Books Ltd
- Content Note22 full colour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sally Anne Lambert
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.96Trending at AU $25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.