All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHoratio Alger, Jr. (1832-1899) was a 19th-century American author who wrote approximately 135 dime vels. Many of his works are rags-to-riches stories, illustrating how down-and-out boys might achieve the American Dream of wealth and success through hard work, courage, and determination.
- Author(s)Horatio Alger
- PublisherWildside Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWildside Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.