All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperiments are everything when using your mind for telepathic communication. This second book in the telepathy series contains the first part of the story, The Telepathists. This book gives some tried and true examples, which will help you go forward, on your road to communicating with other people. I tried all of the examples and they worked.
- Author BiographyD.E.Z. Butler enjoys writing about interesting areas of her life. When she was in school and wanted to be a writer, all her teachers told her, to write about what you know. She has, and does write about what she knows. In 1976 she had a horrible car accident. She hit a tree going at least 50 mph. Over the years she has done her best to relearn what may have been taken from her with the head injury that was sustained in that car accident. From 1995 until 2001 she went from her AA degree received from Kirkwood Community College, and then to a bachelors degree from Iowa State University, and finally her M.P.A., which was received from Drake University. This is one author who believes strongly in education and hopes someday to receive her Phd.
- Author(s)D E Z Butler
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.