All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teller of Truth is a stunningly fresh perspective on the book of Revelation. It is a volume beginning a new page in the understanding of the often maligned last book in the Bible. Revelation, a most difficult Bible book to understand, is more significant for life today than most people realize. The Teller of Truth focuses upon understanding the image of God and God's relationship with his Creation. New ideas about the meanings and symbolic presentations found in Revelation are offered. Once one catches the true spirit of the one who penned the words of Revelation one begins to sense that life has greater purpose and that man dwells daily in the presence of the Almighty. So certain are we of life's processes, we may stumble and miss the whole truth. The image of God in the book of Revelation is opposite from the picture painted by His detractors. Revelation is a tice to all tyrants, nations and rebellious groups throughout earth's time, history and geography that they cant control, manipulate, impede or destroy the plans and purposes of the God of Creation. It is a link into eternity with the world's past, present and future as Christ commanded John: Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is w and what will take place later (Rev. 1:19). This verse has a deeper meaning than merely giving an outline of the forthcoming events in history. That is partially true but it does t end there r does that interpretation plumb the depth of the enclosed revelations. the present ideas are presented to supplement those more weighty endeavors from the last two millenniums. Guided in the right direction, the book of Revelation encounter transforms both human beings and societies for the betterment of mankind. it establishes a personal platform that Jesus introduced for one to give up his life for his brother. Bathed in love, that becomes a powerful incentive for good in the life of any human being. The book of Revelation speaks of the End of Days, Eternity, the Future Hope, the Conquest of Death, Life with God, the New Jerusalem, Satan's tricking the world and later his demise, four horsemen of the apocalypse, seven churches, seven spirits, seven lamp stands, seven seals, seven trumpets, seven bowls of God's anger, seven horns, seven heads, seven thunders, seven eyes, new heaven, new earth, rightness of God's Judgment, human relationship with God, Lamb, throne, crowns, thunder, lightening and earthquakes. The present author states: We live life in chapters. The Teller of Truth is a chapter in my life. I trust it will be a chapter in yours. It is t perfect or complete but it is important. This is the next first book to read.
- Author BiographyDr. Evans is an ordained minister and a graduate of Wheaton College, Illinois. There he excelled in sports earning twelve varsity letters. Upon graduation he was commissioned in the U. S. Army and served two years as a lieutenant. With an honorable discharge he returned to academia and earned several advanced degrees: Denver Seminary, M.Div., Princeton Seminary, Th.M., Montclair State, M.A. in Teaching, New York Univ., Ph.D. His career has included teaching College in Portland, Oregon, Senior Pastor of three New Jersey churches and Pastor of Visitation at Princeton Alliance Church in Plainsboro, N.J. where he presently volunteers in various capacities including Shepherding. He is an avid promoter of the Bible and its practical value in the lives of individuals today. For more than thirty-five years he has accomplished his personal goal of reading through the Bible each year. During that period he has focused special attention on the book of Revelation. The Teller of Truth is the result of those studies.
- Author(s)Dr William J Evans Phd,William J Evans
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.