All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow the temp industry undermined the idea that workers are a company's chief asset
- Author BiographyErin Hatton is an Assistant Professor in the Sociology Department at SUNY Buffalo.
- Author(s)Erin Elisabeth Hatton
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note45 tables
- Weight272 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5334 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.