Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Templar Cross is the second in the Paul Christopher's John Holliday series. Some secrets are too great to bear...Army Ranger Lt. Col. John 'Doc' Holliday is teaching at West Point when he receives desperate news. His niece Peggy has been kidnapped while joining an ancient tomb excavation in Egypt. Holliday immediately sets out to locate and rescue her. But Peggy's captors belong to the Brotherhood of the Temple of Isis - murderous fanatics who worship a dead god. A trail of clues sends Holliday deep into Africa and into the heart of a conspiracy involving an ancient Egyptian legend and the darkest secrets of the Order of Templar Knights. Secrets that, once uncovered, are a death warrant ...The Templar Cross by Paul Christopher is the second instalment in the historical thriller series following John Holliday on his quest to uncover the secrets of the ancient Templar Order. Subsequent titles include The Templar Conspiracy, Lost City of the Templars and Valley of the Templars. Paul Christopher is the pseudonym of a bestselling US velist who lives in the Great Lakes region.
- Author BiographyPaul Christopher is the pseudonym of a bestselling US novelist who lives in the Great Lakes region.
- Author(s)Paul Christopher
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Templars Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight308 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.