Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Montsegur Medallion points the way to the most coveted relic, the Holy Grail. In the wrong hands it could destroy civilisation. Finn McGuire finds himself framed for a string of murders moments after he uncovers the legendary Medallion in an ancient Syrian chapel. The culprits are a group of Nazi SS descendents kwn as The Seven who will stop at thing to possess the pendant...and the Holy Grail. Their wish? To resurrect the Third Reich. Former MI5 operative Caedmon Aisquith is an expert in the Knights Templar and the Grail; he kws the Seven can only desire it for evil and when Finn approaches him, the two join forces in a quest to find the deadly relic and halt the bloodshed. Their race takes them from the Louvre to a medieval citadel in the Pyrenees. But the stakes are high for the fate of mankind hangs in the balance if they fail.
- Author BiographyC. M. Palov graduated from George Mason University with a degree in art history. The author's resume includes working as a museum guide, teaching English in Seoul, Korea and managing a bookshop. Twin interests in art and arcana inspired the author to write esoteric thrillers. C. M. Palov lives in West Virginia.
- Author(s)C.M. Palov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCaedmon Aisquith
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight349 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.