All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Temple Scroll is the longest manuscript found in the Qumran Caves and perhaps the most important halakhic composition kwn from the Second Temple Period. The scroll presents itself as a rewritten Torah, which begins with the renewal of the Sinaitic covenant and then turns to the building of the Temple. This volume of the Dead Sea Scrolls series brings together for the first time all of the manuscript witnesses to the Temple Scroll.The Princeton Dead Sea Scrolls Project provides a major landmark in general access to these documents. It is the first serious attempt to provide accurate transcriptions and translations with critical commentary to all the nbiblical scrolls found at Qumran. These are important reference books for specialized studies in biblical fields.
- Author BiographyJames H. Charlesworth is the George L. Collord Professor of New Testament Language and Literature, and Director and Editor of the Princeton Theological Seminary Dead Sea Scrolls Project.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDead Sea Scrolls
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight1361 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJames H. Charlesworth
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.