All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the first published results of Schwaller's 12 years of research at the temple of Luxor and its implications for interpreting the symbolic and mathematical processes of the Egyptians through their sacred architecture.
- Author BiographyR. A. Schwaller de Lubicz (1887-1961) was one of the most important philosophers, mathematicians, and Egyptologists of this century. His elucidation of the temple at Luxor and his presentation of the Egyptian understanding of a special quality of innate consciousness form a bridge that links the sacred science of the Ancients to its rediscovery in our own time.
- Author(s)R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/11/1981
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Note52ill.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucie Lamy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.