Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the mental aspects of golf with these ten easy-to-follow principlesHow often have you heard that a golfer has a good head for the game or that a player is a mental case ? Anyone who's ever set foot on the links kws that the game of golf is psychological--a contest of wit and willpower. It is at its core a mental game, and to play well you need to have tremendous concentration, focus, and emotional control--mind skills that even the most technically proficient golfers must learn along the way.For decades, Robert K. Winters, Ph.D., affectionately kwn as Dr. Bob, has been teaching these skills to players at all levels of the sport--touring professionals, top amateurs, collegiate players, and junior golfers alike. In The Ten Commandments of Mindpower Golf, Dr. Bob brings his years of expertise to you.In easy-to-follow prose, free of philosophical jargon, Dr. Bob outlines his proven action plan for success--ten ironclad strategies for winning the battle within yourself and mastering the mental game. By following these ten commandments and adhering to their simple lessons, you'll be able to show up at the golf course armed with a clear understanding of how to plan your strategy and think effectively, from the first tee to the eighteenth green.
- Author(s)Robert Winters
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.