All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkills and experience might land you a leadership position, but they don't make you a true leader. Leadership comes from inside - and the greatest leaders first question themselves before they tackle the world around them. To aid in this critical interrogation, The Ten Golden Rules of Leadership explores ideas from Aristotle, Heraclitus, Sophocles, Hesiod, and other great thinkers, including: kw thyself; do t waste energy on things you cant change; nurture community; always embrace the truth; let competition reveal talent; live life by a higher code; and, understand that character is destiny. Then it shows you how to take each idea - along with what you've learned about yourself - and apply it to the challenges of the modern workplace. As Aristotle tutored Alexander the Great, you too will learn what it takes to conquer all.
- Author BiographyM. A. Soupios, Ph,D., is professor of political philosophy at Long Island University, where he has taught for more than 30 years. He holds eight graduate degrees including four earned doctorates. Panos Mourdoukoutas, Ph,D., is professor of economics at Long Island University. A regular contributor to Forbes.com, he has been published in Barron's, The New York Times, The Japan Times, Newsday, and other publications.
- Author(s)M. A. Soupios,Panos Mourdoukoutas
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width59 mm
- Height78 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.