Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the American sports scene had turned out differently? We w have three major sports, 31/2 if you include hockey, mainly because of the advent of television in the 1960's and 70's. As strange as it may seem to us today, soccer as a professional sport was just as valid as baseball, basketball, and football for much of the first half of the twentieth century. The Ten Shirt is a fun look back at a history that might have been - if only American soccer had been in the right place, at the right time.
- Author BiographyGrew up playing the normal American sports but, later in life, discovered the beautiful game and wondered, What if soccer had carved itself a place in the US sports scene? Huge soccer fan, USA (of course), Arsenal, DC United, and Barcelona.
- Author(s)Michael Maddox
- PublisherFigure 18 Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFigure 18 Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.