Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to achieve financial freedom, but have idea how to get there? Do you feel like you just aren't making eugh money? Are you stuck in debt and wish you could get out? Do you feel like your current financial plan isn't working or isn't working well eugh? If you said yes to any of these questions, it's time for you to begin your Ten-Year Turnaround. The Ten-Year Turnaround is a life-changing financial plan that will enable you to turnaround your money problems and finally achieve financial freedom. By reading The Ten-Year Turnaround, You'll Learn How to... Grow your income by becoming an expert salary negotiator, starting your own business or doing a side-hustle on nights and weekends. Unlock the power of life-long learning and personal networking in your life so that career and business opportunities show-up at your door. Become an expert money manager and avoid the most common mistakes that prevent people from building wealth. Learn proven wealth building techniques that allow anyone to grow their net worth, each and every month. Build a dead-simple investment portfolio that will provide a life-time stream of income. Reduce your taxes, prevent lawsuits and eliminate financial risk from your life. Become a world-class philanthropist and learn how to effectively give money to charity. In 2004, Matthew Paulson was a broke and in debt college student that earned $7.00 an hour working at McDonalds. By using the wealth building strategies outlined in The Ten-Year Turnaround, Matthew was able to build a series of online businesses and amass a personal net worth of more than $10 million by the time he was thirty years old. Whether you're in debt or doing well, you can use the same strategies Matthew used to build wealth and achieve financial freedom faster than you ever thought possible.
- Author BiographyMatthew Paulson is a serial entrepreneur, an angel investor and an author. His largest business, MarketBeat.com, publishes a financial newsletter to more than 400,000 investors on a daily basis. He is also a partner at GoGo Photo Contest (www.gogophotocontest.com), a company that helps animal welfare groups raise money through donate-to-vote photo contest fundraisers, and USGolfTV (www.usgolftv.com), a digital publishing company that produces a regionally syndicated television show and other content for the golf industry. Matthew holds a B.S. in Computer Science and a M.S. in Information Systems from Dakota State University. He also holds an M.A. in Christian Leadership from Sioux Falls Seminary. Matthew's first book, 40 Rules for Internet Business Success, shared the principles and strategies that he's used to build a seven figure Internet business (and multiple six figure businesses) from scratch. Matthew's second book, Email Marketing Demystified, provides a step-by-step guide for any entrepreneur to implement email marketing in their business. Matthew's third book, The Ten-Year Turnaround (Available in July 2016), helps readers transform their personal finances and achieve financial freedom over the course of ten years. Matthew resides in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he lives with his wife Karine and his two children, Micah and Adylin.
- Author(s)Matthew Paulson
- PublisherAmerican Consumer News, LLC.
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Consumer News, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.