All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis story needs to be told . . . . William Jones, opportunistic by nature, had a most remarkable life. After surviving WWI a decorated hero, he spent some years selling real estate in Toronto, then bamboozled his way into the RAF after the onset of WWII. After being sent to the Middle East, he designed a remarkable defence system for Cyprus, then was sent for espionage training. He was assigned a dangerous, clandestine mission in Europe and soon became a remarkable folk hero to the people but was wanted dead or alive by the invaders!
- Author BiographyKaren Rempel Arthur has written many short stories for adults and children. She has been a newspaper columnist, co-authored a historical book on the Township of Wainfleet where nothing ever happened, but actually did, and writes the Flora BeGora mystery series. Progressing from writing in the garden shed at the age of 10, she now works indoors in Port Colborne, Ontario.
- Author(s)Karen Rempel Arthur
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.