Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $21.71Free postage
- AU $26.69Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years have passed since youngest daughter Belinda's story in Love Finds a Home. Marty and Clark's spiritual heritage has been lovingly passed on to their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren. And w beloved granddaughter Virginia faces the test of her young life. Caught in that difficult period between childhood and adulthood, feeling that she doesn't really fit anywhere, Virginia struggles against what she considers to be unreasonable restrictions and expectations. A lively new girl arrives at school, and Jenny seems to represent everything that Virginia is longing for--her looks, her daring, her alluring freedom from constraints. But then comes the day neither girl will ever forget...
- Author BiographyJanette Oke (pronounced oak ) pioneered inspirational fiction and is the leading author in the category today. Love Comes Softly, her first novel, has sold over one million copies. Janette is now the bestselling author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies. Janette receives fan mail from all over the world and answers each letter personally. She received the 1992 President's Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association for her significant contribution to Christian fiction, the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award and has been awarded the Gold Medallion Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, have four grown children and enjoy their many grandchildren. They make their home in Canada.
- Author(s)Janette Oke
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitlePrairie Legacy
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRepackaged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.