All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids will delight in the tale of the terrible - but lovable - Hodag. With the head of an ox, feet of a bear, back of a disaur, and tail of an alligator, the Hodag stands forty feet tall, and its eyes glow like fire. Learn what happens when a group of animal catchers comes to capture this fierce creature and bring it to the zoo! This original tale, a Parents' Choice Gold Award winner, is perfectly turned for storytelling, with magnificent illustrations that evoke storybooks from long ago.
- Author BiographyCaroline Arnold is the award-winning author of more than one hundred books for children, mostly in the category of nonfiction. She and photographer Richard Hewett have collaborated on the majority of her books. Apart-time teacher in the Writer's Program at UCLA, Ms. Arnold lives in Los Angeles with her husband and cats.John Sandford is the illustrator of a number of books, including Argyle, Down Buttermilk Lane, Moonstick, and The Seasons ofthe Sioux. He lives in Grand Haven, Michigan.
- Author(s)Caroline Arnold
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width261 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Sandford
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.