Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLiving with teenagers can be more stressful and emotional than anything parents have previously experienced. While there are dozens of books on development in young children, books on adolescent development and how to cope are almost n-existent. Kate Figes redresses the balance. Based on the advice of experts and interviews with parents and their children, this informed and practical analysis of the difficulties young people face growing up today will be essential reading for any parent.
- Author BiographyKate Figes was born in 1957. Her previous books are BECAUSE OF HER SEX: THE MYTH OF EQUALITY IN BRITAIN (1994); THE COSMOPOLITAN BOOK OF SHORT STORIES (1995); THE PENGUIN BOOK OF INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S STORIES (1996) and LIFE AFTER BIRTH (1998). She lives in London N16.
- Author(s)Kate Figes
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.