About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if everyone in the whole wide world saw your Terrible Underpants? That's the problem Wanda-Linda has to solve, one windy day. Kaz Cooke brings us a warm, funny story about sprinklers, a helicopter, Mrs Kafoops, a hairy-sed wombat called Glenda - and some worn-out elastic.
- Author BiographyKaz Cooke is the number one go-to advisor for Australian girls and women. Her best-selling books include Girl Stuff, Women's Stuff, Up the Duff, Kidwrangling, and a series of ebooks on women's health issues from sex to mental health and menopause. Kaz's funny, friendly style is backed by research and professional consultants- she's been a best friend to at least two generations. (Her children's book The Terrible Underpants is not quite autobiographical.)
- Author(s)Kaz Cooke
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2001
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width182 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kaz Cooke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 5 To 7
- Interest AgeFrom 5 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.