CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThree days after September 11, 2001, Congress passed an unprecedented authorization of the use of military force (AUMF 2001) that remains in force today. As the theatre of operation against terrorism changes, the applicability and legality of the AUMF 2001 is under increasing scrutiny - giving way to academic discussion over its current status.
- Author BiographyShoon Murray is Associate Professor of International Service at American University, USA. She served as Director of the U.S. Foreign Policy Master's program at SIS from 2008 to 2014. Her other books include Anchors Against Change: American Opinion Leaders' Beliefs After the Cold War (1997) and Mission Creep: The Militarization of US Foreign Policy (2014).
- Author(s)Shoon Murray
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.