All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how colonial and postcolonial violence is understood and conceptualized through Indigeus storytelling.
- Author BiographyJulia V. Emberley is Professor of English at Western University in London, Ontario, and the author of several books, including Defamiliarizing the Aboriginal: Cultural Practices and Decolonization in Canada.
- Author(s)Julia V. Emberley
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.