All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionDavid had it all. At just twenty-nine, he was prepared to receive the promotion that would put him on the fast track to a successful career. But the morning of his promotional interview brought about shocking news that sent David's perfectly systematic life spiraling and him on a quest to find his missing brother, Tim, with whom David had had contact with since the death of their mother. A staunch atheist, David's views were radically different from those of his brother, who he knew had become involved with a fanatical Christian organization.Out of a sense of obligation to fulfill his mother's last wish, David set off on a quest to find his brother. But what he didn't count on was that the search for his brother would bring him face to face with his faltering belief in God and a two-thousand-year-old war between Christians and Satanists. As he dives deeper into this underground world, David begins to realize his love of his brother and of God and his extraordinary abilities, which may finally bring resolution to this ancient conflict. As he discovers these revelations, he has to help answer one of the most important questions in history: Where is the Testimonial? Ira S. Hubbard and his wife, Amanda, reside in Beckley, West Virginia, where he works as a retail store manager. Ira holds a bachelor's degree from Bluefield State College in Bluefield, West Virginia. He is the proud father of four, the proud stepfather to his stepson, and the proud grandfather to his first grandson.
- Author(s)Ira S Hubbard
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.