All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the beloved classic The Windflower comes a moving and tender contemporary romance of one couple's journey to rediscover love after their lives have completely changed. Available for the first time as an ebook. A loving and devoted wife, Christine Ludan has waited six months to be reunited with her husband. Night after night, she has longed for his kiss, ached for his touch, and dreamed of the day he comes home. But when that day arrives-when he walks through the door and sweeps her into his arms-she feels awkward, even shy. Jesse is different . . . and there's something he's t telling her. A passionate and dedicated journalist, Jesse Ludan served six months in prison because he refused to abandon his principles and testify in court. Now a free but changed man, Jesse must work harder than ever to regain Christine's trust, to rekindle the magic they once shared, and to reignite the kind of passion and intimacy that will grow stronger every day-and hotter every night . . .
- Author BiographyLaura London is the pseudonym for Tom and Sharon Curtis, a husband and wife writing team whose 1980s romance novels have been recognized as some of the best in the genre.
- Author(s)Laura London
- PublisherForever Yours
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForever Yours
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $21.48New
- AU $43.71New
- AU $24.94New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.77
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.