All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocated on the rthern limits of the Teti Cemetery, the Tomb of Inumin is dated to the earlier part of the reign of Pepy I. The chapel is formed of five rooms, three of which are beautifully decorated with scenes of daily life clearly influenced by the neighbouring rich tomb of Mereruka, but at the same time showing individuality in the choice of details. Like most of the viziers of this period, Inumin also had a fully decorated burial chamber. The tomb owner was an overseer of Upper Egypt under Teti and became a vizier late in his career under Pepy I.
- Author Biographyby Naguib Kanawati et al
- Author(s)Naguib Kanawati
- PublisherAris & Phillips Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- Place of PublicationWarminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.