Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe mud brick mastaba of Remni was recently discovered in the North West corner of the Teti Cemetery. All four walls of its one room chapel are covered with scenes of daily life, painted on mud plaster and thus preserving for us a good example of this rarely preserved type of decoration. The artist succeeded in including a large variety of topics at a miniature scale in a limited space. The owner, Remni, held titles connected with the personal service of the king and represents two wives in the decoration of his chapel, both apparently important and possibly with royal connection.
- Author(s)Naguib Kanawati
- PublisherAris & Phillips Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2009
- Place of PublicationWarminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Content Noteof text, 60 pls
- Weight522 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.