All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen first published, The Texas Holiday Cookbook drew rave reviews and gained a national following. In this new edition, truly Texan recipes have been updated for contemporary tastes, products, equipment, techniques, and lifestyle concerns such as nutrition profiles. It includes Texas chefs' holiday traditions, recipes, and food gift ideas for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's; Texas wines and spirits for holiday celebrations; and Texas tricks to make holiday cooking tastier, quicker, and easier such as combining homemade with takeout, using convenience products, and sharing the workload with guests.
- Author BiographyDotty Griffith is a recognized authority on Texas cuisine and barbecue. A former food editor and restaurant critic for The Dallas Morning News (Texas's leading daily), Griffith is a native Texan who has made a career out of observing, analyzing, and sharing the elements of her state's myriad food traditions. She lives in Dallas.
- Author(s)Dotty Griffith
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width183 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.