All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis have become attractive targets for drug therapy because of their key roles in a broad spectrum of pathological disease states ranging from macular degeneration to tumor growth and metastasis. A substantial increase in the research effort over the past decade has deepened our understanding of the basic mechanisms underlying angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis, promoting the development of promising therapeutics for the clinical management of vascular-related diseases. These extraordinary advancements have been built upon a vast array of diverse analytical techniques developed globally throughout the field. Over the years, these methods have evolved to suit the specific needs of different researchers and experimental scenarios, resulting in a myriad of technical variants of basic assay approaches. The Textbook of Angiogenesis and Lymphangiogenesis: Methods and Applications is an up-to-date comprehensive textbook on angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis techniques and applications. This volume is designed to embody the collective works of experts in the clinical as well as the basic research arenas who have significantly contributed to the development and application of techniques in all areas of angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis. Each chapter introduces and discusses one or a group of closely related techniques and convey step-by-step protocol information and detailed technical guidance to the reader. Emphasis has been placed on explanatory illustrations, critical technical steps as well as divulging information on the benefits and caveats of specific practices related to the methods discussed. This manual is intended to serve as a written guide for both newcomers and established professionals in the field.
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEnrique Zudaire,Frank Cuttitta
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.