All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLow-carb diets work - if the international success of the Dukan and Atkins diets has taught us anything, it's that. But they're usually hard to stick to and often unhealthy. Here Laura Lamont, a qualified nutritional therapist who introduced us to the revolutionary Zero Noodles , brings us a healthy new take on low-carb dieting. Laura explains how eating a nutritionally sound combination of controlled amounts of complex carbohydrates, protein and good fats (in foods such as avocados, salmon and flaxseed) at the right times of day can bring about healthy, long-lasting weight loss. Now there's need to deprive yourself of any food group - and you don't even have to give up bread! Working with clients at her weight-loss clinic, Laura discovered that including protein and healthy fats in every meal helps to boost metabolism, stabilize blood sugar levels and curb cravings, leading to effective weight loss that could see you shedding at least a kilo a week. The book includes information on the nutritional science behind the diet, as well as practical charts to help you identify which foods you should be eating, and meal plans. There are more than 75 mouth-watering recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners - and even desserts! And each recipe comes with a nutritional analysis. Successfully tried and tested and drawing on the latest scientific research, The New Low-Carb Diet is the 21st-century way to eat well, lose weight and feel healthier than ever.
- Author BiographyLaura Lamont is a qualified nutritional therapist. She runs the diet coaching clinic Glow Nutrition Zero Foods in London, where she advises clients on healthy eating and weight loss. She has contributed to several lifestyle magazines including Woman, and is a diet specialist for Natural Health magazine. Laura also launched Zero Noodles , a healthy low-calorie, high-fibre alternative to pasta, which sells in outlets throughout the UK.
- Author(s)Laura Lamont
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width182 mm
- Height216 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.