All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNominated for Pulitzer, Tony and Obie awards, among others, Lee Blessing has shaped American theater over the last 40 years. Tackling subjects like child abuse, racism, sexism and war, as well as baseball, love and religion, Blessing has dedicated himself to investigating and dramatizing both the triumphs and evils of contemporary society. This book examines for the first time all 45 of his plays, along with one of his unpublished scripts, providing a definitive text on a playwright whose thought-provoking work has been performed around the world.
- Author BiographyPhilip Zwerling, assistant professor of English at the University of Texas, Pan American, USA is the author of two books and numerous journal, magazine and newspaper articles.
- Author(s)Philip Zwerling
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.