All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Theatre of Tennessee Williams brings together in a matching format the plays of one of the America's most influential and invative dramatists. Arranged in chrological order, this ongoing series includes the original cast listings and production tes.
- Author BiographyTennessee Williams (1911-1983) is the acclaimed author of many books of letters, short stories, poems, essays, and a large collection of plays, including The Glass Menagerie, A Streetcar Named Desire, Camino Real, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Orpheus Descending, The Night of the Iguana, and The Rose Tattoo.
- Author(s)Tennessee Williams
- PublisherNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication28/02/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Weight460 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.