All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionIt promised to be a special summer's evening in the West Country, this inauguration of a series of events commemorating the defeat of the Spanish Armada. It began with a party on an island, a jewellery exhibition, and a gathering of the Rossington family and their friends. Anna Evesleigh, the ebullient actress, was looking forward to it. And she hadn't told her companion, the irascible archaeologist Mike Shann, that she had a hidden agenda. But sudden death disrupted the party. It seemed as if it would put a spoke in Anna's plans too. But neither she r her friends knew that death was to occur again and again. They moved between recitals and village fetes, basking in the sun, enjoying chilled wine and homemade cakes, and death moved with them. Anna's friend, botanist Lucy Rossington, is absorbed with her own future plans and her deteriorating marriage to Hugh Carey, an increasingly successful publisher. Her life is taking her far away from the West Country, her finger has slipped from the pulse of local affairs, but gradually her love for this place of her birth draws her back into its rhythm. Will she see what is wrong in time to save one of her friends from the end that is intended for them?
- Author BiographyMary Tant has been a historical researcher for many years, and now specializes in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Her interest in history began in childhood with Richard III, Rupert of the Rhine and the young Elizabeth Tudor. Wildlife observation also started early with the plants and creatures in the woodland beside her home. An interest in crime fiction came later, but has proved just as enduring. This is the ninth Rossington novel: the first eight are also available in paperback.
- Author(s)Mary Tant
- PublisherThreshold Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRossington
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThreshold Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.