All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rabbinic Midrash, founded on a theological system and structure, is comprised by active category formations that turn facts into kwledge and kwledge into propositions of a theological character. This work defines the principal parts of the theological system that animated the Rabbinic sages' encounters with Scripture as embodied in the Rabbinic Midrash, and shows how these parts form a cogent theological system.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Theology and Senior Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College. He is also a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, and Life Member of Clare Hall at Cambridge University, England. He has published numerous books with University Press of America on Jewish studies, in particular Rabbinic Judaism.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width159 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.