All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery chapter in the widely distributed first edition has been updated, and four new chapters on current issues such as connectivism and social software invations have been added. Essays by practitioners and scholars active in the complex, diverse, and rapidly evolving field of distance education blend scholarship and research; practical attention to the details of teaching and learning; and mindful attention to the ecomics of the business of education.
- Author BiographyTerry Anderson is a professor and Canada Research Chair in Distance Education at Athabasca University. He has published extensively in the area of distance education and educational technology.
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleIssues in Distance Education
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byTerry Anderson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.