All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gathers a collection of English language essays by Jesus Huerta de Soto over the past ten years, examining the dynamic processes of social cooperation which characterize the market, with particular emphasis on the role of both entrepreneurship and institutions. The author's multidisciplinary approach to the subject is in keeping with a trend in ecomic thought established by the Austrian school of ecomics; a discourse that had witnessed a significant revival over the last thirty years. Areas covered in this book include an introduction to the theory of dynamic efficiency as an alternative to the standard paretian criteria, an explanation of the differences between the Austrian and the neoclassical approach to ecomics, a generalized definition of socialism that allows the joint application of the analysis of interventionism, a dynamic Austrian approach to the analysis of free market environmentalism, nationalism, the reform of Social Security and the theory of banking and an evaluation of the role of Spanish Scholastics of the Sixteenth Century.
- Author BiographyJesus Huerta De Soto is Professor of Political Economy at King Juan Carlos University in Madrid.
- Author(s)Jesus Huerta de Soto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Foundations of the Market Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.