All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- Author(s)F. J. MacWilliams,N. J. A. Sloane
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/1978
- Series TitleNorth-Holland Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note147ill.
- Weight1310 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Revised ed
- Table Of ContentsLinear Codes. Nonlinear Codes, Hadamard Matrices, Designs and the Golay Code. An Introduction to BCH Codes and Finite Fields. Finite Fields. Dual Codes and Their Weight Distribution. Codes, Designs and Perfect Codes. Cyclic Codes. Cyclic Codes: Idempotents and Mattson-Solomon Polynomials. BCH Codes. Reed-Solomon and Justesen Codes. MDS Codes. Alternant, Goppa and Other Generalized BCH Codes. Reed-Muller Codes. First-Order Reed-Muller Codes. Second-Order Reed-Muller, Kerdock and Preparata Codes. Quadratic-Residue Codes. Bounds on the Size of a Code. Methods for Combining Codes. Self-dual Codes and Invariant Theory. The Golay Codes. Association Schemes. Appendix A. Tables of the Best Codes Known. Appendix B. Finite Geometries. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.