All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn a previous book The Theory of Value, Capital and Interest , the systemic theory of value was developed for a closed ecomy. Now the ecomy is opened and the same theory is applied to international trade. Both books are intended to provide an alternative theoretical paradigm.
- Author BiographyBRANKO HORVAT is a Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies, Zagreb. He was born in Petrinja, Croatia. As a boy he participated in partisan guerrilla against fascist invaders. He was educated in economics, philosophy and sociology at Zagreb University, London School of Economics and Manchester University where he took his doctorate. He has since held positions at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Manchester University and the Ford Foundation. He has been Chief Methodologist at the Federal Planning Bureau and a Member of the Federal Economic Council. He was Founder and Director of the Institute of Economic Sciences and Founding editor of Economic Analysis. He was also Founding President of the International Association for the Economics of Participation. He has been Adviser to several governments, and guest Professor to a dozen universities, including Cambridge, Paris, Michigan University, Yale and Berkeley. His work has been translated into fifteen languages.
- Author(s)Branko Horvat
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.