Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents for the first time the theory of the moire phemen between aperiodic or random layers. The book provides a full general purpose and application-independent exposition of the subject. Throughout the whole text the book favours a pictorial, intuitive approach which is supported by mathematics, and the discussion is accompanied by a large number of figures and illustrative examples.
- Author(s)Isaac Amidror
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputational Imaging and Vision
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.