The Therapist's Notebook: Homework, Handouts and Activities for Use in Psychotherapy by Taylor & Francis Inc (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhen did you last have eugh free time to carefully create, develop, and test a therapeutic concept or teaching method to improve the help you provide to your patients? With The Therapist's Notebook, a compilation of original ideas by practicing clinicians, you can tap into the kwledge and experience of seasoned professionals to give your clients tangible, field-tested assignments that will represent their work and progress in therapy. Appropriate for practicing marriage and family therapists, psychologists, social workers, and other therapists of any professional affiliation who deal with children, adolescents, adults, couples, or families, this dynamic handbook provides you with handouts and homework activities that are quick and easy and require little effort or experience to use. The Therapist's Notebook is a valuable resource for both experienced and vice clinicians. Established clinicians will kw how to fit each chapter to a particular clientele, while uninitiated clinicians or trainees will appreciate how the ready-made materials help their clients and spur their own creativity in intervening. You'll find therapeutic work becomes less stressful and more enjoyable as you learn about helping these populations deal with important issues: * Adults--goal setting, boundary issues, life transitions, communication, problemsolving, compulsivity, feelings * Couples--trust, infidelity, leisure time, communication, conflict resolution, sexuality, enrichment * Families--rules/punishment, decisionmaking, gender roles, chores and responsibilities, communication * Children--self-esteem, school problems, social skills, abuse, discipline problems * Adolescents--peer pressure, school issues, communication, involvement in therapy, behavior * Other--resistant clients, crisis counseling, linking clients with social resourcesThe Therapist's Notebook gives you a tangible, useful product you can utilize with clients. The book's compilation of homework, handouts, and activities that have been successfully applied to client populations is valuable t only for therapists'daily use, but also to illustrate creative, clinically tested interventions to future counselors, therapists, social workers, teachers, school psychologists, and special educators. Particularly useful as an ancillary text in university courses in psychotherapy-related fields, the book's user-friendly format will enliven practicum courses and ensure heightened student participation.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight1065 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLorna L. Hecker,Sharon A. Deacon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.