The Therapist's Notebook for Children and Adolescents: Homework, Handouts and Activities for Use in Psychotherapy by Catherine Ford Sori, Lorna L. Hecker (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $98.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $75.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book puts a myriad of homework, handouts, activities, and interventions in your hands! Targeted specifically toward children and adolescents, the therapist's helpers, you'll find in this extraordinary book will give you the edge in aiding children with their feelings, incorporating play techniques into therapy, providing group therapy to children, and encouraging appropriate parental involvement. The Therapist's Notebook for Children and Adolescents covers sleep problems, divorce, illness, grief, sexual abuse, cultural/mirity issues, and more, incorporating therapeutic approaches that include play, family play, psychodynamic, family systems, behavioral, narrative, and solution-focused therapy. This ready reference is divided into eight thoughtfully planned sections to make it easy to find the right activity, handout, or intervention for the problem at hand: Dealing with Children's Feelings, The Use of Play in Therapy, Special Child Problems, Youth/Adolescents, Specific Approaches or Interventions, Family Issues, Parent Education and Intervention, and Illness and Bereavement. Covering a wide age range, The Therapist's Notebook for Children and Adolescents will help you become even more effective with your youthful clients by: * providing creative ideas for use with children * expanding your repertoire of proven interventions and approaches to working with children and specific children's issues * exploring effective ways to run children's groups * showing you how to work with children in many modalities--individual, family, with parents, and in groups * examining ways to include parents and families in child/adolescent therapy to increase the ability to make systematic changes-helping the client's behavioral change to be reinforced at home A far cry from typical child intervention books, The Therapist's Notebook for Children and Adolescents: Homework, Handouts, and Activities for Use in Psychotherapy does much more than simply help you teach skills to children. Make it a part of your therapeutic arsenal today!
- Author(s)Catherine Ford Sori,Lorna L. Hecker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Out-of-print date06/10/2016
- Content Noteindex
- Weight880 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCatherine Ford Sori,Molli E. Bachenberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.